Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Matter of Perspective

Sometimes I need to scale down the view to keep myself from over focus on things I can not change. Things that I am not at all in control of in any way shape or form. Finding amazement in that  flowers continue to grow, bees pollinate....even as helicopters dip down right in front of me to scoop a bucket of water to bring to the fire burning just a scant distance away.... this keeps me sane, even joyful. The buckets on those helicopters really do appear to be minuscule...but then look at the legs on those bees...and they keep working  whether or not  fires are flaring...however teeny their efforts might seem....they keep on...they visit blooms, take pollen, nectar...go on with the business of being alive. And so we can...no matter what fires rage in our lives....nectar is around us....all the time....

No comments:

Post a Comment